Grants for Travel
Grants for Young Researchers
EAA will support with grants the participation of 10 young researchers and students from European Countries in the Congress.
The grant includes free registration. To apply for these grants, young researchers and students must be:
- a member of an European Acoustics Association (EAA) member Society
- enrolled to a university course (Bachelor, Master, PhD) or already have a Master or a PhD degree
- no more than 30 years old on 01.04.2018
- first author of the paper that will be presented orally at EURONOISE 2018
- submit abstract through the EURONOISE 2018 site before 4 December 2017 (abstracts sent after that date will not be accepted)
In parallel, they have to send their application in electronic form to the General Secretary of EAA (secretary@european-‐acoustics.net) before 15 December, 2017.
The application must include the following documents (in pdf format):
- university enrolment certificate (for Master or PhD students)
- copy of the university degree (for other young researchers)
- birth and citizenship certificate or a passport copy
- short curriculum vitae with list of publications
- letter of support from the supervisor
- abstract of the paper submitted to EURONOISE 2018 + one page of theory/experiments/results/conclusion.
The Board of the European Acoustics Association, on the basis of the applications received, will publish a list of winners of the grants before 10 March, 2018 on the EAA web site (www.eaa‐fenestra.org) and will inform the winners accordingly.
The winners are invited to present their contribution in oral form at the Congress.